The lights at East Dillon High are dark tonight. Friday Night Lights said goodbye last week after a great five season run. Coach Taylor, Tami, Julie, Matt, Buddy, Riggins and the rest of a memorable ensemble cast have moved on but left some great memories. Every so often there is a TV series that draws you in and makes you feel part of the family. Friday Nights Lights did that for me. It was about family, marriage, community, small town America, underdogs, and a little football too. It brought tears to my eyes almost every week. I will miss it.
Find the Old Posts
- Support for the Murillo Cruz Family gofundme.com/f/support-for-… 3 months ago
- @LeadingNFL YA Tittle 4 months ago
- @TickPick Mickey and Roger 4 months ago
- Vanderbilt's Sarah Fuller becomes first woman to score in Power 5 football nbcnews.com/news/sports/va… 4 months ago
- Excellent reviews for @janlittlenotebk...Jan Zlotnick’s very special new book janslittlenotebook.com/reviews 5 months ago