They used to call me Turtle. I probably shouldn’t be telling you. It’s been buried for a long time. It was long before Fast Eddie. But one of my old friends from summer camp reminded me recently and it made me smile, so I felt compelled to fess up and share it with all of you. It was a summer camp nickname that referred to a few distinctive traits from that era. First of all (there will be a second of all), I wore a crew cut (which looked quite similar to my current haircut). Second of all (there, see), I had a hook nose (and still do). Finally, and most significantly, I could lie on my back and wrap both feet behind my head, creating the look of a turtle shell. This, needless to say, I can no longer do. There you have it. Have fun. I am ready for the abuse.
Find the Old Posts
- Van Jones likens this Democrat's speech to 'the greats' cnn.com/videos/politic… 1 week ago
- Amy Klobuchar for President: Let’s Get to Work! amyklobuchar.com 1 week ago
- Romney gets emotional explaining vote to convict Trump cnn.com/videos/politic… 1 week ago
- RT @MikeBloomberg: "This nation is our canvas and this country is our masterpiece." - @realDonaldTrump #SOTU https://t.co/MKwaTTRw30 2 weeks ago
- @usopen Joker 3 weeks ago