During this weekend’s memorials to the heroes of September 11, Vice President Joe Biden gave two of the most beautiful, sincere and inspiring speeches that I can remember. Having endured his own personal tragedy and devoted his life to public service, he was uniquely able to evoke both empathy and pride for the victims and their families. These speeches will surely stand as the highlight of his career. If you haven’t heard them, take a few minutes.
Find the Old Posts
- @KarenBassTweets twitter.com/eannunz/status… 2 days ago
- @nicolesandler @RepKatiePorter Karen Bass 2 days ago
- RT @davidaxelrod: One thing we know is that @JoeBiden is a man of deep faith, which is what allowed him to survive unthinkable tragedies in… 1 week ago
- instagram.com/p/CDeG40vHpQG/… 1 week ago
- RT @JohnWDean: Time for UPS, Amazon, FedEx and other national delivery services to step up and design a supplemental system to the US Posta… 1 week ago