A very long time ago, people called me Fast Eddie. That’s what it says on my fraternity mug. Then it was Steady Eddie. More recently, it became Easy Ed. So you get the picture. I’ve been slowin’ down. About 10 years ago, I decided that life was too short to get up at 5am and head to the office or an airport everyday and decided to retire. Most friends and family thought I was too much of a “Type A” to retire at such an early age and predicted that it wouldn’t last. Well it has. So in honor of my 10th retirement anniversary, I’ve started this blog just to make people smile. Come join the fun and smell the roses.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @gtconway3d: $137,126,838 for golf (exercise) for @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/Z0fQfHn5o4 5 days ago
- @GoodmanHoops NY Yankees...Babe Ruth through Derek Jeter 1 week ago
- RT @JoshuaPotash: Mitch McConnell is backed into a corner and forced to admit he lied about the Obama administration not leaving a pandemic… 1 week ago
- RT @davidaxelrod: So @BarackObama advised @realDonaldTrump not to hire Flynn as nat sec adviser. Trump ignored the advice. Flynn proceeded… 2 weeks ago
- This pandemic is wreaking havoc on New York City’s education system, exacerbating pre-existing inequities. Donate t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago