We have two housekeepers. The first one is very nice, but she doesn’t clean very well. We don’t have the heart to tell her because she is so sweet. So we try to straighten up before she comes. And we find other things for her to do, like fluffing pillows. And washing socks and underwear, which are hard to ruin. We hired the second housekeeper to clean the house.
Find the Old Posts
- @davidaxelrod Mike Piazza .... https://t.co/yzURvQQgv4 1 month ago
- @CillizzaCNN Mike Piazza? 1 month ago
- I enjoy quality, ad-free sports coverage on The Athletic, and you can too! Subscribe to The Athletic with this lin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @PreetBharara: What if Jeff Bezos bought Twitter with the change in his pocket and shut Trump's account? 1 month ago
- RT @Mets: An emotional Keith Hernandez talks about his dear friend, Rusty Staub. #RIPRusty https://t.co/JnnlSvmV4o 1 month ago