We have two housekeepers. The first one is very nice, but she doesn’t clean very well. We don’t have the heart to tell her because she is so sweet. So we try to straighten up before she comes. And we find other things for her to do, like fluffing pillows. And washing socks and underwear, which are hard to ruin. We hired the second housekeeper to clean the house.
Find the Old Posts
- Support for the Murillo Cruz Family gofundme.com/f/support-for-… 6 months ago
- @LeadingNFL YA Tittle 7 months ago
- @TickPick Mickey and Roger 7 months ago
- Vanderbilt's Sarah Fuller becomes first woman to score in Power 5 football nbcnews.com/news/sports/va… 7 months ago
- Excellent reviews for @janlittlenotebk...Jan Zlotnick’s very special new book janslittlenotebook.com/reviews 8 months ago