We have two housekeepers. The first one is very nice, but she doesn’t clean very well. We don’t have the heart to tell her because she is so sweet. So we try to straighten up before she comes. And we find other things for her to do, like fluffing pillows. And washing socks and underwear, which are hard to ruin. We hired the second housekeeper to clean the house.
Find the Old Posts
- BOYCOTT WALMART (and any other retailer that sells guns). You have the power to effect change. Do it. And pass it f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- nytimes.com/2019/08/05/bus… via @NYTimes 1 month ago
- RT @ProudResister: Trump supporter gets out of his truck and punches a protestor outside of the Trump Klan rally at the US Bank Arena in Oh… 1 month ago
- RT @keithboykin: 29-year-old Dallas Frazier has been charged with assault for punching a 61-year-old anti-Trump protester outside Trump’s C… 1 month ago
- RT @Noahsyndergaard: “Hey everyone, players only meeting in 5 min” https://t.co/88PTPXiyDA 1 month ago