We have two housekeepers. The first one is very nice, but she doesn’t clean very well. We don’t have the heart to tell her because she is so sweet. So we try to straighten up before she comes. And we find other things for her to do, like fluffing pillows. And washing socks and underwear, which are hard to ruin. We hired the second housekeeper to clean the house.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @McFaul: If Trump can’t negotiate a deal on milk with one of our closest allies, how is he going to get a deal on nuclear disarmament wi… 2 months ago
- RT @GuildHall: Ben and Bonnie Krupinski who passed away yesterday were two of the greatest silent contributors to our community. Every repa… 2 months ago
- Fast Eddie: The Next Generation 2 months ago
- @davidaxelrod Mike Piazza .... https://t.co/yzURvQQgv4 4 months ago
- @CillizzaCNN Mike Piazza? 4 months ago