We have two housekeepers. The first one is very nice, but she doesn’t clean very well. We don’t have the heart to tell her because she is so sweet. So we try to straighten up before she comes. And we find other things for her to do, like fluffing pillows. And washing socks and underwear, which are hard to ruin. We hired the second housekeeper to clean the house.
Find the Old Posts
- @AriMelber @NicolleDWallace @JoeNBC @SRuhle @WillieGeist @AliVelshi twitter.com/huffpost/statu… 2 days ago
- @SRuhle @11thHour brilliant discussion and focus on Juneteenth tonight…smart, blunt, thoughtful, depth…excellent panel 2 weeks ago
- @RepSwalwell Are you implying that you look better now? 2 weeks ago
- @JSchapiro_SBR Aren’t you worried that she’s attracted to losers? 2 weeks ago
- @RonFilipkowski Thought you were representing yourself…a fool for a client🤪 3 weeks ago