A very long time ago, people called me Fast Eddie. That’s what it says on my fraternity mug. Then it was Steady Eddie. More recently, it became Easy Ed. So you get the picture. I’ve been slowin’ down. About 10 years ago, I decided that life was too short to get up at 5am and head to the office or an airport everyday and decided to retire. Most friends and family thought I was too much of a “Type A” to retire at such an early age and predicted that it wouldn’t last. Well it has. So in honor of my 10th retirement anniversary, I’ve started this blog just to make people smile. Come join the fun and smell the roses.
Join 68 other followers
Find the Old Posts
- @ejeancarroll Get a new phone 18 hours ago
- @TheBeatWithAri @SRuhle @Lawrence @JoeNBC @Morning_Joe @maddow @NicolleDWallace @BulwarkOnline @SykesCharlie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CalltoActivism: BREAKING: We just filed an official complaint against Judge Cannon with the 11th Circuit Judicial Council for egregious… 1 day ago
- @joncoopertweets Anyone!! 1 day ago
- @Jomboy_ Steak Sandwich, Vanilla Shake, Peanuts 1 day ago