A very long time ago, people called me Fast Eddie. That’s what it says on my fraternity mug. Then it was Steady Eddie. More recently, it became Easy Ed. So you get the picture. I’ve been slowin’ down. About 10 years ago, I decided that life was too short to get up at 5am and head to the office or an airport everyday and decided to retire. Most friends and family thought I was too much of a “Type A” to retire at such an early age and predicted that it wouldn’t last. Well it has. So in honor of my 10th retirement anniversary, I’ve started this blog just to make people smile. Come join the fun and smell the roses.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @espn: This @TCUBasketball player thought he was in trouble with the police. Instead, he wound up with a scholarship 🎉 https://t.co/Qf… 2 days ago
- @SInow Crap picks 2 weeks ago
- RT @ashleymoirDC: My boss is cooler than your boss. Ladies and gentlemen, @BretBaier and The Sugarhill Gang! https://t.co/NhNziBNzDG 3 weeks ago
- RT @TheFrankIsola: This is pretty incredible. A bigger disaster than the Azzurri missing the last World Cup. twitter.com/TheAthletic/st… 1 month ago
- RT @ErinAndrews: 👇👇👇 twitter.com/JayRayy7/statu… 1 month ago