A very long time ago, people called me Fast Eddie. That’s what it says on my fraternity mug. Then it was Steady Eddie. More recently, it became Easy Ed. So you get the picture. I’ve been slowin’ down. About 10 years ago, I decided that life was too short to get up at 5am and head to the office or an airport everyday and decided to retire. Most friends and family thought I was too much of a “Type A” to retire at such an early age and predicted that it wouldn’t last. Well it has. So in honor of my 10th retirement anniversary, I’ve started this blog just to make people smile. Come join the fun and smell the roses.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @tribelaw: No guns till age 21, no bump stocks, ban AR-15s & equivalent guns, ban multi-shot clips, ban body-shredding ammo, make backgr… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GovWalker: I respectfully ask @POTUS to reconsider his position on steel and aluminum tariffs. They will lead to the exact opposite out… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SenSasse: Trade is great for America. It's great for American families. Trade creates jobs & lowers prices for American families. Tra… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DwyaneWade: This is Joaquin Oliver. He was one of the 17 young lives that were lost tragically at Douglas HighSchool in Parkland. Joaqu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ChrisBHaynes: Steve Kerr’s powerful message on the shooting massacre in Florida. https://t.co/Lo4k66JG4G 1 month ago