Our favorite Chinese restaurants in London:
- Royal China, 13 Queensway W2, The best dim sum, fresh and varied with interesting specials;
- Min Jiang, Royal Garden Hotel, 2-4 Kensington High Street W8, Great view of Kensington Palace and Gardens, attractive decor and excellent Peking Duck;
- Hunan, 51 Pimlico Road SW1, Grazing tapas-style, no menu, chef’s choice, creative and diverse with vibrant flavours;
- Haozhan, 8 Gerrard Street, Chinatown W1, A major step up from typical Chinatown fare; and
- Golden Dragon, 28-29 Gerrard Street, Chinatown W1, The best dim sum in Chinatown.