Our UPS man is named Dave. We are on a first name basis. I see him almost every day. More than almost anyone I know. I am thinking of inviting him for Thanksgiving this year. Our Fed Ex man is named Willie. I see him almost as much. Our postman is named Tony. As soon as he sees me walk into the post office, he smiles and walks to the store room to bring me a pile of packages. Dave, Willie and Tony always smile or laugh when they see me. They share my pain. Can you guess why? Have you ever heard of Rue La La? Whenever I see one of my family members gazing at their computer screen for more than a few minutes, I know that I can look forward to seeing Dave or Willie or Tony in 3-5 days.
Find the Old Posts
- I made The @sandyhook Promise to protect children from gun violence. Make yours at SandyHookPromise.org #ProtectOurKids 3 weeks ago
- RT @revrrlewis: Andrew Napolitano: "As frustrating as it may be to have these hearings going on behind closed doors ... they are consistent… 3 weeks ago
- RT @chrislhayes: I think my favorite part is when the Pennsylvanians in attendance rise to their feet to give a standing ovation to the Col… 3 weeks ago
- @JoeNBC Get a better 2020 candidate...Haley or Kasich. Romney got more votes than Obama. 3 weeks ago
- @BillKristol Abandon Trump quickly. Get a better 2020 candidate. Haley, first female President. 3 weeks ago