Our UPS man is named Dave. We are on a first name basis. I see him almost every day. More than almost anyone I know. I am thinking of inviting him for Thanksgiving this year. Our Fed Ex man is named Willie. I see him almost as much. Our postman is named Tony. As soon as he sees me walk into the post office, he smiles and walks to the store room to bring me a pile of packages. Dave, Willie and Tony always smile or laugh when they see me. They share my pain. Can you guess why? Have you ever heard of Rue La La? Whenever I see one of my family members gazing at their computer screen for more than a few minutes, I know that I can look forward to seeing Dave or Willie or Tony in 3-5 days.
Find the Old Posts
- @davidaxelrod Mike Piazza .... https://t.co/yzURvQQgv4 1 month ago
- @CillizzaCNN Mike Piazza? 1 month ago
- I enjoy quality, ad-free sports coverage on The Athletic, and you can too! Subscribe to The Athletic with this lin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @PreetBharara: What if Jeff Bezos bought Twitter with the change in his pocket and shut Trump's account? 1 month ago
- RT @Mets: An emotional Keith Hernandez talks about his dear friend, Rusty Staub. #RIPRusty https://t.co/JnnlSvmV4o 1 month ago