Our UPS man is named Dave. We are on a first name basis. I see him almost every day. More than almost anyone I know. I am thinking of inviting him for Thanksgiving this year. Our Fed Ex man is named Willie. I see him almost as much. Our postman is named Tony. As soon as he sees me walk into the post office, he smiles and walks to the store room to bring me a pile of packages. Dave, Willie and Tony always smile or laugh when they see me. They share my pain. Can you guess why? Have you ever heard of Rue La La? Whenever I see one of my family members gazing at their computer screen for more than a few minutes, I know that I can look forward to seeing Dave or Willie or Tony in 3-5 days.
Find the Old Posts
- @SteveSchmidtSES it was a lot closer than 400k...look at AZ, GA, WI...less than 50k...would have resulted in an EC tie 1 week ago
- @TheBeatWithAri total margin in WI, AZ & GA is under 48k, lesser margin than Trump in 2016...if those flip, it’s a tie & HR decides 2 weeks ago
- @SteveKornacki Why didn’t you bring a change of clothes? 2 weeks ago
- RT @neal_katyal: Imagine you are the most powerful man on the earth, you are way behind in the election, and your strategy is....to declare… 3 weeks ago
- RT @blaireerskine: Woman stranded at MAGA rally in Omaha says Trump wanted to teach them a lesson https://t.co/SvqYw5MnOZ 3 weeks ago