Planning a dinner party menu is like trying to solve one of those annoying SAT problems. Maybe you can help. We have eight guests coming for dinner. One guest has high blood pressure and a cholesterol problem. A second guest only eats well-done meat and potatoes. A third guest is diabetic. The fourth is a vegan and his partner is on a strict gluten-free diet. Another guest only eats organic fruit and vegetables, free-range chicken and line-caught wild fish. The seventh guest is on phase 2 of the South Beach diet. The eighth guest is a picky eater who loves bread and pasta and is lactose intolerant. Can you suggest a three-course menu? For extra credit you can help me with the seating plan (see Seating Plans).
Join 68 other followers
Find the Old Posts
- @ejeancarroll Get a new phone 17 hours ago
- @TheBeatWithAri @SRuhle @Lawrence @JoeNBC @Morning_Joe @maddow @NicolleDWallace @BulwarkOnline @SykesCharlie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CalltoActivism: BREAKING: We just filed an official complaint against Judge Cannon with the 11th Circuit Judicial Council for egregious… 1 day ago
- @joncoopertweets Anyone!! 1 day ago
- @Jomboy_ Steak Sandwich, Vanilla Shake, Peanuts 1 day ago