Planning a dinner party menu is like trying to solve one of those annoying SAT problems. Maybe you can help. We have eight guests coming for dinner. One guest has high blood pressure and a cholesterol problem. A second guest only eats well-done meat and potatoes. A third guest is diabetic. The fourth is a vegan and his partner is on a strict gluten-free diet. Another guest only eats organic fruit and vegetables, free-range chicken and line-caught wild fish. The seventh guest is on phase 2 of the South Beach diet. The eighth guest is a picky eater who loves bread and pasta and is lactose intolerant. Can you suggest a three-course menu? For extra credit you can help me with the seating plan (see Seating Plans).
Find the Old Posts
- Support for the Murillo Cruz Family gofundme.com/f/support-for-… 1 month ago
- @LeadingNFL YA Tittle 2 months ago
- @TickPick Mickey and Roger 2 months ago
- Vanderbilt's Sarah Fuller becomes first woman to score in Power 5 football nbcnews.com/news/sports/va… 2 months ago
- Excellent reviews for @janlittlenotebk...Jan Zlotnick’s very special new book janslittlenotebook.com/reviews 3 months ago