I was blinded by white pants this weekend. What is it about the summer that makes everybody think that they can wear white pants? I’m not just saying this because I’m jealous. It’s true that I can’t wear white pants. My butt is too big (no that’s not a picture of me, but it could be) and I always spill tomato sauce on myself. And I’m not complaining about tall slender women in tight white jeans (who can wear anything). I’m talking about everybody else. Particularly middle-aged, pot-bellied men who also feel compelled to complement them with white shoes and an aqua or coral linen shirt. Or men who wear the see-through kind with briefs instead of boxers. Or guys in white capris. Please! It’s a good reason for the rest of us to stay home until after Labor Day.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @FirstTake: Is the NBA surpassing the NFL in popularity? @JalenRose thinks so. https://t.co/OIgTxLsHr7 2 weeks ago
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: Hey, @realDonaldTrump! Me again! Saw that other appalling tweet where you explained to people how it wasn't ok to say Me… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ESPNNBA: Pop was asked why he thinks it's important to give back to the community. https://t.co/22BesmLTIm 2 weeks ago
- RT @OutFrontCNN: Billy Graham’s granddaughter: President Trump has not shown me that he is a strong man of faith snpy.tv/2Dh6Toz 2 weeks ago
- If Only Stephen Paddock Were a Muslim via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/10/03/opi… 3 months ago