I was blinded by white pants this weekend. What is it about the summer that makes everybody think that they can wear white pants? I’m not just saying this because I’m jealous. It’s true that I can’t wear white pants. My butt is too big (no that’s not a picture of me, but it could be) and I always spill tomato sauce on myself. And I’m not complaining about tall slender women in tight white jeans (who can wear anything). I’m talking about everybody else. Particularly middle-aged, pot-bellied men who also feel compelled to complement them with white shoes and an aqua or coral linen shirt. Or men who wear the see-through kind with briefs instead of boxers. Or guys in white capris. Please! It’s a good reason for the rest of us to stay home until after Labor Day.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @espn: This @TCUBasketball player thought he was in trouble with the police. Instead, he wound up with a scholarship 🎉 https://t.co/Qf… 2 days ago
- @SInow Crap picks 2 weeks ago
- RT @ashleymoirDC: My boss is cooler than your boss. Ladies and gentlemen, @BretBaier and The Sugarhill Gang! https://t.co/NhNziBNzDG 3 weeks ago
- RT @TheFrankIsola: This is pretty incredible. A bigger disaster than the Azzurri missing the last World Cup. twitter.com/TheAthletic/st… 1 month ago
- RT @ErinAndrews: 👇👇👇 twitter.com/JayRayy7/statu… 1 month ago