That evening the homeless man packed up his belongings and left the shelter. He did not return to his special place on The King’s Road. He was never seen in Chelsea again.
Find the Old Posts
- Support for the Murillo Cruz Family gofundme.com/f/support-for-… 3 months ago
- @LeadingNFL YA Tittle 4 months ago
- @TickPick Mickey and Roger 4 months ago
- Vanderbilt's Sarah Fuller becomes first woman to score in Power 5 football nbcnews.com/news/sports/va… 5 months ago
- Excellent reviews for @janlittlenotebk...Jan Zlotnick’s very special new book janslittlenotebook.com/reviews 5 months ago