People tell me that blogging is egotistical. Well, no kidding! Why else would I be sitting here writing this if I didn’t think what I had to say wasn’t important enough for you to waste two minutes of your day on? Why else would I be posting pictures of myself at all ages, weights and haircuts for your amusement if I didn’t think I was pretty damn cute? Why else would I be telling you about my family if I didn’t think they were special? Why else would I be writing about movies, books, theatre, music and restaurants if I didn’t think you cared what I liked? But most important, why are you still reading this if you think I have an inflated view of my self-importance? And why are you smiling?
Find the Old Posts
- RT @ErinAndrews: 👇👇👇 twitter.com/JayRayy7/statu… 48 minutes ago
- The rise of white nationalism in America axios.com/rise-of-white-… 1 month ago
- RT @PhilSimmsQB: Thanks @Giants for plenty ! twitter.com/Giants/status/… 1 month ago
- I enjoy quality, ad-free sports coverage on The Athletic, and you can too! Subscribe to The Athletic with this lin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @JohnKasich: We are Americans by the grace of God. It could have been us marching North to save our children. We need to stop putting up… 1 month ago