People tell me that blogging is egotistical. Well, no kidding! Why else would I be sitting here writing this if I didn’t think what I had to say wasn’t important enough for you to waste two minutes of your day on? Why else would I be posting pictures of myself at all ages, weights and haircuts for your amusement if I didn’t think I was pretty damn cute? Why else would I be telling you about my family if I didn’t think they were special? Why else would I be writing about movies, books, theatre, music and restaurants if I didn’t think you cared what I liked? But most important, why are you still reading this if you think I have an inflated view of my self-importance? And why are you smiling?
Find the Old Posts
- @BenReiter @CrownPublishing @SInow @astros Got 8 TV’s now, including a home theatre with a projection 110 inch screen...don’t miss anything 2 weeks ago
- @BenReiter @CrownPublishing @SInow @astros Loved it. Wonderful first book. Looking forward to your next effort. Hop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @McFaul: If Trump can’t negotiate a deal on milk with one of our closest allies, how is he going to get a deal on nuclear disarmament wi… 3 months ago
- RT @GuildHall: Ben and Bonnie Krupinski who passed away yesterday were two of the greatest silent contributors to our community. Every repa… 3 months ago
- Fast Eddie: The Next Generation 3 months ago