People tell me that blogging is egotistical. Well, no kidding! Why else would I be sitting here writing this if I didn’t think what I had to say wasn’t important enough for you to waste two minutes of your day on? Why else would I be posting pictures of myself at all ages, weights and haircuts for your amusement if I didn’t think I was pretty damn cute? Why else would I be telling you about my family if I didn’t think they were special? Why else would I be writing about movies, books, theatre, music and restaurants if I didn’t think you cared what I liked? But most important, why are you still reading this if you think I have an inflated view of my self-importance? And why are you smiling?
Join 68 other followers
Find the Old Posts
- @ejeancarroll Get a new phone 18 hours ago
- @TheBeatWithAri @SRuhle @Lawrence @JoeNBC @Morning_Joe @maddow @NicolleDWallace @BulwarkOnline @SykesCharlie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CalltoActivism: BREAKING: We just filed an official complaint against Judge Cannon with the 11th Circuit Judicial Council for egregious… 1 day ago
- @joncoopertweets Anyone!! 1 day ago
- @Jomboy_ Steak Sandwich, Vanilla Shake, Peanuts 1 day ago