People tell me that blogging is egotistical. Well, no kidding! Why else would I be sitting here writing this if I didn’t think what I had to say wasn’t important enough for you to waste two minutes of your day on? Why else would I be posting pictures of myself at all ages, weights and haircuts for your amusement if I didn’t think I was pretty damn cute? Why else would I be telling you about my family if I didn’t think they were special? Why else would I be writing about movies, books, theatre, music and restaurants if I didn’t think you cared what I liked? But most important, why are you still reading this if you think I have an inflated view of my self-importance? And why are you smiling?
Find the Old Posts
- @SenWarren https://t.co/xKmeIgXp67 1 month ago
- @MSNBC @JoeNBC https://t.co/OKwt4wo01K 1 month ago
- @JoeNBC https://t.co/N89K5Pxcs4 1 month ago
- @JoeNBC https://t.co/LDlMziE7z4 1 month ago
- @JoeNBC @morningmika @WSJ https://t.co/qxYTzB8PoR 1 month ago