People tell me that blogging is egotistical. Well, no kidding! Why else would I be sitting here writing this if I didn’t think what I had to say wasn’t important enough for you to waste two minutes of your day on? Why else would I be posting pictures of myself at all ages, weights and haircuts for your amusement if I didn’t think I was pretty damn cute? Why else would I be telling you about my family if I didn’t think they were special? Why else would I be writing about movies, books, theatre, music and restaurants if I didn’t think you cared what I liked? But most important, why are you still reading this if you think I have an inflated view of my self-importance? And why are you smiling?
Find the Old Posts
- RT @ianbremmer: Give this dog an Olympic medal. https://t.co/tm0wX75pzB 4 days ago
- RT @SInow: Tony Romo, right on the money as per usual go.si.com/x63lH6Z 6 days ago
- RT @louisa_compton: Regardless of whether or not you agree with what he says - so refreshing to hear a football manager speaking so eloquen… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BeII_LetsTaIk: For every 100,000 retweets this gets Bell will donate $5000 towards mental health initiatives. Lets see how much we can… 2 weeks ago
- RT @espn: This @TCUBasketball player thought he was in trouble with the police. Instead, he wound up with a scholarship 🎉 https://t.co/Qf… 1 month ago