I ate dinner at 5:30pm today. No, not afternoon tea. Dinner! Yes, I am in Florida, the land of early bird specials. Three courses for $9.95 if you eat before 6pm. Choice of fruit cup or tomato soup, plus roasted chicken, steamed veg and Jello. No worms. And home in time for Wheel of Fortune. You should have seen the madhouse to get a table (somebody should offer a discount for eating after 7pm). Reminded me of the scrum at the jewelry counter at Fortunoff’s thirty years ago. Probably many of the same people. Not to mention the competition for handicapped parking spots. They apparently give handicapped parking stickers away for free down here. Sorry, gotta go. It’s getting late….. and I’m getting hungry.
Find the Old Posts
- @SteveSchmidtSES it was a lot closer than 400k...look at AZ, GA, WI...less than 50k...would have resulted in an EC tie 2 weeks ago
- @TheBeatWithAri total margin in WI, AZ & GA is under 48k, lesser margin than Trump in 2016...if those flip, it’s a tie & HR decides 2 weeks ago
- @SteveKornacki Why didn’t you bring a change of clothes? 3 weeks ago
- RT @neal_katyal: Imagine you are the most powerful man on the earth, you are way behind in the election, and your strategy is....to declare… 3 weeks ago
- RT @blaireerskine: Woman stranded at MAGA rally in Omaha says Trump wanted to teach them a lesson https://t.co/SvqYw5MnOZ 4 weeks ago