I ate dinner at 5:30pm today. No, not afternoon tea. Dinner! Yes, I am in Florida, the land of early bird specials. Three courses for $9.95 if you eat before 6pm. Choice of fruit cup or tomato soup, plus roasted chicken, steamed veg and Jello. No worms. And home in time for Wheel of Fortune. You should have seen the madhouse to get a table (somebody should offer a discount for eating after 7pm). Reminded me of the scrum at the jewelry counter at Fortunoff’s thirty years ago. Probably many of the same people. Not to mention the competition for handicapped parking spots. They apparently give handicapped parking stickers away for free down here. Sorry, gotta go. It’s getting late….. and I’m getting hungry.
Find the Old Posts
- Let’s get #AmyMcGrath on #MSNBC ASAP #BrianWilliams #NicolleWallace #RachelMaddow #JoyReid #MorningJoe 5 days ago
- @JenGRodgers Done 5 days ago
- @SenTedCruz @realDonaldTrump Asshole 5 days ago
- RT @AmyMcGrathKY: (3/3) I'll save the political rhetoric for another day. But I want Kentuckians to know: if the "McConnell Rule" was good… 5 days ago
- RT @joelockhart: Let’s make sure @AmyMcGrathKY raises $10 million in the next 24 hours. 5 days ago