I ate dinner at 5:30pm today. No, not afternoon tea. Dinner! Yes, I am in Florida, the land of early bird specials. Three courses for $9.95 if you eat before 6pm. Choice of fruit cup or tomato soup, plus roasted chicken, steamed veg and Jello. No worms. And home in time for Wheel of Fortune. You should have seen the madhouse to get a table (somebody should offer a discount for eating after 7pm). Reminded me of the scrum at the jewelry counter at Fortunoff’s thirty years ago. Probably many of the same people. Not to mention the competition for handicapped parking spots. They apparently give handicapped parking stickers away for free down here. Sorry, gotta go. It’s getting late….. and I’m getting hungry.
Find the Old Posts
- HUNTERGIRL robbed on American Idol tonight #huntergirl #americanidol huntergirlsmusic.com 1 hour ago
- @CameronMaybin Did you win the Masters? 6 days ago
- RT @tobymorton: You failed to secure a primo domain name and boy howdy do I have a doozy of a website comin for ya tonight, @EliseStefanik… 6 days ago
- RT @tobymorton: Hey @EliseStefanik - You failed to secure EliseStefanik2022.com so I got it and created your new website. Enjoy! 6 days ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: Brilliant. 6 days ago