One of my retirement hobbies is painting. A few years ago I attended art school part-time and we studied figurative painting with live nude models (an excellent reason to attend art school even if you can’t draw). I always brought my finished projects home and proudly displayed them in the family room. When my younger daughter (not pictured here) expected her friends to come over, she took them down, bundled them up and hid them. Once, one of my friends asked her if she did this because they were paintings of nude women. She said “No, I do it because they’re shit”. I have since taken up blogging and friending all of her friends on Facebook for revenge.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @McFaul: If Trump can’t negotiate a deal on milk with one of our closest allies, how is he going to get a deal on nuclear disarmament wi… 2 months ago
- RT @GuildHall: Ben and Bonnie Krupinski who passed away yesterday were two of the greatest silent contributors to our community. Every repa… 2 months ago
- Fast Eddie: The Next Generation 2 months ago
- @davidaxelrod Mike Piazza .... https://t.co/yzURvQQgv4 4 months ago
- @CillizzaCNN Mike Piazza? 4 months ago