One of my retirement hobbies is painting. A few years ago I attended art school part-time and we studied figurative painting with live nude models (an excellent reason to attend art school even if you can’t draw). I always brought my finished projects home and proudly displayed them in the family room. When my younger daughter (not pictured here) expected her friends to come over, she took them down, bundled them up and hid them. Once, one of my friends asked her if she did this because they were paintings of nude women. She said “No, I do it because they’re shit”. I have since taken up blogging and friending all of her friends on Facebook for revenge.
Find the Old Posts
- @BillKristol R’s should dump T quickly to choose a better candidate. If T is not candidate, Biden is no longer rele… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @nytdavidbrooks Split ticket: Warren to get rid of Trump, but Republican Congress to make sure she gets nothing done 1 day ago
- @nytdavidbrooks R’s should dump T quickly to choose a better candidate. If T is not candidate, Biden is no longer r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @JoyceWhiteVance @TheLastWord A lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client—-A. Lincoln 4 days ago
- RT @espn: On #SCtop10 Day, we remember this career getting ended in the driveway 😂 https://t.co/EhrjaifjHA 1 week ago