One of my retirement hobbies is painting. A few years ago I attended art school part-time and we studied figurative painting with live nude models (an excellent reason to attend art school even if you can’t draw). I always brought my finished projects home and proudly displayed them in the family room. When my younger daughter (not pictured here) expected her friends to come over, she took them down, bundled them up and hid them. Once, one of my friends asked her if she did this because they were paintings of nude women. She said “No, I do it because they’re shit”. I have since taken up blogging and friending all of her friends on Facebook for revenge.
Find the Old Posts
- @davidaxelrod Mike Piazza .... https://t.co/yzURvQQgv4 1 month ago
- @CillizzaCNN Mike Piazza? 1 month ago
- I enjoy quality, ad-free sports coverage on The Athletic, and you can too! Subscribe to The Athletic with this lin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @PreetBharara: What if Jeff Bezos bought Twitter with the change in his pocket and shut Trump's account? 1 month ago
- RT @Mets: An emotional Keith Hernandez talks about his dear friend, Rusty Staub. #RIPRusty https://t.co/JnnlSvmV4o 1 month ago