One of my retirement hobbies is painting. A few years ago I attended art school part-time and we studied figurative painting with live nude models (an excellent reason to attend art school even if you can’t draw). I always brought my finished projects home and proudly displayed them in the family room. When my younger daughter (not pictured here) expected her friends to come over, she took them down, bundled them up and hid them. Once, one of my friends asked her if she did this because they were paintings of nude women. She said “No, I do it because they’re shit”. I have since taken up blogging and friending all of her friends on Facebook for revenge.
Join 68 other followers
Find the Old Posts
- @ejeancarroll Get a new phone 17 hours ago
- @TheBeatWithAri @SRuhle @Lawrence @JoeNBC @Morning_Joe @maddow @NicolleDWallace @BulwarkOnline @SykesCharlie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CalltoActivism: BREAKING: We just filed an official complaint against Judge Cannon with the 11th Circuit Judicial Council for egregious… 1 day ago
- @joncoopertweets Anyone!! 1 day ago
- @Jomboy_ Steak Sandwich, Vanilla Shake, Peanuts 1 day ago