One of my retirement hobbies is painting. A few years ago I attended art school part-time and we studied figurative painting with live nude models (an excellent reason to attend art school even if you can’t draw). I always brought my finished projects home and proudly displayed them in the family room. When my younger daughter (not pictured here) expected her friends to come over, she took them down, bundled them up and hid them. Once, one of my friends asked her if she did this because they were paintings of nude women. She said “No, I do it because they’re shit”. I have since taken up blogging and friending all of her friends on Facebook for revenge.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @neal_katyal: They did. You blocked the witnesses and documents. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RepPaulMitchell: John Dingell was a well-respected man & I consider Debbie a close colleague and friend. To use his name in such a dish… 1 month ago
- RT @matthewjdowd: Tulsi Gabbard just made about the worst decision you can make in this important moment in history. She voted Present. N… 1 month ago
- RT @RepDebDingell: Mr. President, let’s set politics aside. My husband earned all his accolades after a lifetime of service. I’m preparing… 1 month ago
- Dedicated Americans Protecting Democracy | The Lincoln Project lincolnproject.us 1 month ago