One of my retirement hobbies is painting. A few years ago I attended art school part-time and we studied figurative painting with live nude models (an excellent reason to attend art school even if you can’t draw). I always brought my finished projects home and proudly displayed them in the family room. When my younger daughter (not pictured here) expected her friends to come over, she took them down, bundled them up and hid them. Once, one of my friends asked her if she did this because they were paintings of nude women. She said “No, I do it because they’re shit”. I have since taken up blogging and friending all of her friends on Facebook for revenge.
Find the Old Posts
- Van Jones likens this Democrat's speech to 'the greats' cnn.com/videos/politic… 1 week ago
- Amy Klobuchar for President: Let’s Get to Work! amyklobuchar.com 1 week ago
- Romney gets emotional explaining vote to convict Trump cnn.com/videos/politic… 1 week ago
- RT @MikeBloomberg: "This nation is our canvas and this country is our masterpiece." - @realDonaldTrump #SOTU https://t.co/MKwaTTRw30 2 weeks ago
- @usopen Joker 3 weeks ago