Our house is filled with knick knacks. No surface area is left barren. Shelves, coffee tables, end tables–all covered with mementos, keepsakes, souvenirs, ceramics, and antiques (other people’s old junk). We’ve got Majolica ceramic monkeys, scores of tartan accessories, ivory combs, Limoges porcelain, Halcyon Days collectibles and faded old photographs in antique picture frames. For years we’ve proudly displayed a picture of a rugged-looking peasant couple dressed in traditional garb apparently from Eastern Europe. My wife thought they were my ancestors. I thought they were hers. None of our parents know who they are. Nevertheless, it’s a cool photo, so it’s still kept its pride of place among our family photos. Generally speaking, knick knacks can be defined as useless stuff that my wife thinks is cool. Stuff that I think is cool would be called crap.
Find the Old Posts
- @SteveSchmidtSES it was a lot closer than 400k...look at AZ, GA, WI...less than 50k...would have resulted in an EC tie 2 weeks ago
- @TheBeatWithAri total margin in WI, AZ & GA is under 48k, lesser margin than Trump in 2016...if those flip, it’s a tie & HR decides 2 weeks ago
- @SteveKornacki Why didn’t you bring a change of clothes? 3 weeks ago
- RT @neal_katyal: Imagine you are the most powerful man on the earth, you are way behind in the election, and your strategy is....to declare… 3 weeks ago
- RT @blaireerskine: Woman stranded at MAGA rally in Omaha says Trump wanted to teach them a lesson https://t.co/SvqYw5MnOZ 4 weeks ago