I am getting tired of my Kindle. I feel like I’ve been reading the same book for two years. I never feel like I’m getting near the end. Actually, I’ve read about twenty books on my Kindle in the last two years, but they all blur into one endless monotonous book. Somehow, it seems like Andre Agassi has been searching for a murderer during the construction of the Panama Canal while constructing schools in Afghanistan despite the collapse of the global economy. I long for dog-eared pages, suntan lotion stained covers and indexes that I can quickly flip back and forth to. I long for the feeling of 900 hundred pages in my left hand and only 20 in my right. And the Kindle doesn’t look very good on my book shelf either.
Join 68 other followers
Find the Old Posts
- @ejeancarroll Get a new phone 17 hours ago
- @TheBeatWithAri @SRuhle @Lawrence @JoeNBC @Morning_Joe @maddow @NicolleDWallace @BulwarkOnline @SykesCharlie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CalltoActivism: BREAKING: We just filed an official complaint against Judge Cannon with the 11th Circuit Judicial Council for egregious… 1 day ago
- @joncoopertweets Anyone!! 1 day ago
- @Jomboy_ Steak Sandwich, Vanilla Shake, Peanuts 1 day ago