I am getting tired of my Kindle. I feel like I’ve been reading the same book for two years. I never feel like I’m getting near the end. Actually, I’ve read about twenty books on my Kindle in the last two years, but they all blur into one endless monotonous book. Somehow, it seems like Andre Agassi has been searching for a murderer during the construction of the Panama Canal while constructing schools in Afghanistan despite the collapse of the global economy. I long for dog-eared pages, suntan lotion stained covers and indexes that I can quickly flip back and forth to. I long for the feeling of 900 hundred pages in my left hand and only 20 in my right. And the Kindle doesn’t look very good on my book shelf either.
Find the Old Posts
- @BillKristol R’s should dump T quickly to choose a better candidate. If T is not candidate, Biden is no longer rele… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @nytdavidbrooks Split ticket: Warren to get rid of Trump, but Republican Congress to make sure she gets nothing done 1 day ago
- @nytdavidbrooks R’s should dump T quickly to choose a better candidate. If T is not candidate, Biden is no longer r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @JoyceWhiteVance @TheLastWord A lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client—-A. Lincoln 4 days ago
- RT @espn: On #SCtop10 Day, we remember this career getting ended in the driveway 😂 https://t.co/EhrjaifjHA 1 week ago