I am getting tired of my Kindle. I feel like I’ve been reading the same book for two years. I never feel like I’m getting near the end. Actually, I’ve read about twenty books on my Kindle in the last two years, but they all blur into one endless monotonous book. Somehow, it seems like Andre Agassi has been searching for a murderer during the construction of the Panama Canal while constructing schools in Afghanistan despite the collapse of the global economy. I long for dog-eared pages, suntan lotion stained covers and indexes that I can quickly flip back and forth to. I long for the feeling of 900 hundred pages in my left hand and only 20 in my right. And the Kindle doesn’t look very good on my book shelf either.
Find the Old Posts
- facebook.com/10000034095341… 1 day ago
- A Scathing Ad From The Lincoln Project: Betrayed - News & Guts Media newsandguts.com/video/a-scathi… 5 days ago
- RT @maureendowd: Dedicated to any kid of a good cop... nytimes.com/2020/06/20/opi… 2 weeks ago
- @maureendowd I’m a Dad. This made me cry. 2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/zySZVTYyW3 2 weeks ago