I am getting tired of my Kindle. I feel like I’ve been reading the same book for two years. I never feel like I’m getting near the end. Actually, I’ve read about twenty books on my Kindle in the last two years, but they all blur into one endless monotonous book. Somehow, it seems like Andre Agassi has been searching for a murderer during the construction of the Panama Canal while constructing schools in Afghanistan despite the collapse of the global economy. I long for dog-eared pages, suntan lotion stained covers and indexes that I can quickly flip back and forth to. I long for the feeling of 900 hundred pages in my left hand and only 20 in my right. And the Kindle doesn’t look very good on my book shelf either.
Find the Old Posts
- @SteveSchmidtSES it was a lot closer than 400k...look at AZ, GA, WI...less than 50k...would have resulted in an EC tie 2 weeks ago
- @TheBeatWithAri total margin in WI, AZ & GA is under 48k, lesser margin than Trump in 2016...if those flip, it’s a tie & HR decides 2 weeks ago
- @SteveKornacki Why didn’t you bring a change of clothes? 3 weeks ago
- RT @neal_katyal: Imagine you are the most powerful man on the earth, you are way behind in the election, and your strategy is....to declare… 3 weeks ago
- RT @blaireerskine: Woman stranded at MAGA rally in Omaha says Trump wanted to teach them a lesson https://t.co/SvqYw5MnOZ 4 weeks ago