Woody Allen is back on top of his game making love to Paris the way he once did Manhattan. A romantic and wistful romp through bygone days with starstruck Owen Wilson as he travels back in time to a golden age in Paris, meets his literary heroes and falls in love. Are we living in a “golden age”? A delightful and charming summer diversion, guaranteed to leave you smiling.
Find the Old Posts
- @AriMelber @NicolleDWallace @JoeNBC @SRuhle @WillieGeist @AliVelshi twitter.com/huffpost/statu… 2 days ago
- @SRuhle @11thHour brilliant discussion and focus on Juneteenth tonight…smart, blunt, thoughtful, depth…excellent panel 2 weeks ago
- @RepSwalwell Are you implying that you look better now? 2 weeks ago
- @JSchapiro_SBR Aren’t you worried that she’s attracted to losers? 2 weeks ago
- @RonFilipkowski Thought you were representing yourself…a fool for a client🤪 3 weeks ago