Woody Allen is back on top of his game making love to Paris the way he once did Manhattan. A romantic and wistful romp through bygone days with starstruck Owen Wilson as he travels back in time to a golden age in Paris, meets his literary heroes and falls in love. Are we living in a “golden age”? A delightful and charming summer diversion, guaranteed to leave you smiling.
Find the Old Posts
- Support for the Murillo Cruz Family gofundme.com/f/support-for-… 1 month ago
- @LeadingNFL YA Tittle 2 months ago
- @TickPick Mickey and Roger 2 months ago
- Vanderbilt's Sarah Fuller becomes first woman to score in Power 5 football nbcnews.com/news/sports/va… 2 months ago
- Excellent reviews for @janlittlenotebk...Jan Zlotnick’s very special new book janslittlenotebook.com/reviews 3 months ago