Woody Allen is back on top of his game making love to Paris the way he once did Manhattan. A romantic and wistful romp through bygone days with starstruck Owen Wilson as he travels back in time to a golden age in Paris, meets his literary heroes and falls in love. Are we living in a “golden age”? A delightful and charming summer diversion, guaranteed to leave you smiling.
Find the Old Posts
- @davidaxelrod Mike Piazza .... https://t.co/yzURvQQgv4 1 month ago
- @CillizzaCNN Mike Piazza? 1 month ago
- I enjoy quality, ad-free sports coverage on The Athletic, and you can too! Subscribe to The Athletic with this lin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @PreetBharara: What if Jeff Bezos bought Twitter with the change in his pocket and shut Trump's account? 1 month ago
- RT @Mets: An emotional Keith Hernandez talks about his dear friend, Rusty Staub. #RIPRusty https://t.co/JnnlSvmV4o 1 month ago