Woody Allen is back on top of his game making love to Paris the way he once did Manhattan. A romantic and wistful romp through bygone days with starstruck Owen Wilson as he travels back in time to a golden age in Paris, meets his literary heroes and falls in love. Are we living in a “golden age”? A delightful and charming summer diversion, guaranteed to leave you smiling.
Find the Old Posts
- facebook.com/10000034095341… 4 days ago
- A Scathing Ad From The Lincoln Project: Betrayed - News & Guts Media newsandguts.com/video/a-scathi… 1 week ago
- RT @maureendowd: Dedicated to any kid of a good cop... nytimes.com/2020/06/20/opi… 2 weeks ago
- @maureendowd I’m a Dad. This made me cry. 2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/zySZVTYyW3 3 weeks ago