The lights at East Dillon High are dark tonight. Friday Night Lights said goodbye last week after a great five season run. Coach Taylor, Tami, Julie, Matt, Buddy, Riggins and the rest of a memorable ensemble cast have moved on but left some great memories. Every so often there is a TV series that draws you in and makes you feel part of the family. Friday Nights Lights did that for me. It was about family, marriage, community, small town America, underdogs, and a little football too. It brought tears to my eyes almost every week. I will miss it.
Find the Old Posts
- @Giants Tucker Fredrickson 3 days ago
- facebook.com/10000034095341… 1 week ago
- A Scathing Ad From The Lincoln Project: Betrayed - News & Guts Media newsandguts.com/video/a-scathi… 1 week ago
- RT @maureendowd: Dedicated to any kid of a good cop... nytimes.com/2020/06/20/opi… 3 weeks ago
- @maureendowd I’m a Dad. This made me cry. 3 weeks ago