The lights at East Dillon High are dark tonight. Friday Night Lights said goodbye last week after a great five season run. Coach Taylor, Tami, Julie, Matt, Buddy, Riggins and the rest of a memorable ensemble cast have moved on but left some great memories. Every so often there is a TV series that draws you in and makes you feel part of the family. Friday Nights Lights did that for me. It was about family, marriage, community, small town America, underdogs, and a little football too. It brought tears to my eyes almost every week. I will miss it.
Find the Old Posts
- I made The @sandyhook Promise to protect children from gun violence. Make yours at SandyHookPromise.org #ProtectOurKids 3 weeks ago
- RT @revrrlewis: Andrew Napolitano: "As frustrating as it may be to have these hearings going on behind closed doors ... they are consistent… 3 weeks ago
- RT @chrislhayes: I think my favorite part is when the Pennsylvanians in attendance rise to their feet to give a standing ovation to the Col… 3 weeks ago
- @JoeNBC Get a better 2020 candidate...Haley or Kasich. Romney got more votes than Obama. 3 weeks ago
- @BillKristol Abandon Trump quickly. Get a better 2020 candidate. Haley, first female President. 3 weeks ago