The lights at East Dillon High are dark tonight. Friday Night Lights said goodbye last week after a great five season run. Coach Taylor, Tami, Julie, Matt, Buddy, Riggins and the rest of a memorable ensemble cast have moved on but left some great memories. Every so often there is a TV series that draws you in and makes you feel part of the family. Friday Nights Lights did that for me. It was about family, marriage, community, small town America, underdogs, and a little football too. It brought tears to my eyes almost every week. I will miss it.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @McFaul: If Trump can’t negotiate a deal on milk with one of our closest allies, how is he going to get a deal on nuclear disarmament wi… 2 months ago
- RT @GuildHall: Ben and Bonnie Krupinski who passed away yesterday were two of the greatest silent contributors to our community. Every repa… 2 months ago
- Fast Eddie: The Next Generation 2 months ago
- @davidaxelrod Mike Piazza .... https://t.co/yzURvQQgv4 4 months ago
- @CillizzaCNN Mike Piazza? 4 months ago