I am a Scorpio. Whenever someone asks me my sign, I am afraid to tell them. They always raise their eyebrows, or step back, or run away. Best case, they smile knowingly, which scares me. I don’t know anything about astrology, but I figure that if they are smiling instead of running, then, probably, I should be running. Normally, I am highly skeptical about things that I don’t understand. But I am always amazed at how insightful and accurate horoscopes and astrological profiles are. They are even more accurate than fortune cookies…with none of the calories.
Find the Old Posts
- Support for the Murillo Cruz Family gofundme.com/f/support-for-… 3 months ago
- @LeadingNFL YA Tittle 4 months ago
- @TickPick Mickey and Roger 4 months ago
- Vanderbilt's Sarah Fuller becomes first woman to score in Power 5 football nbcnews.com/news/sports/va… 4 months ago
- Excellent reviews for @janlittlenotebk...Jan Zlotnick’s very special new book janslittlenotebook.com/reviews 5 months ago