I am a Scorpio. Whenever someone asks me my sign, I am afraid to tell them. They always raise their eyebrows, or step back, or run away. Best case, they smile knowingly, which scares me. I don’t know anything about astrology, but I figure that if they are smiling instead of running, then, probably, I should be running. Normally, I am highly skeptical about things that I don’t understand. But I am always amazed at how insightful and accurate horoscopes and astrological profiles are. They are even more accurate than fortune cookies…with none of the calories.
Find the Old Posts
- @davidaxelrod Mike Piazza .... https://t.co/yzURvQQgv4 1 month ago
- @CillizzaCNN Mike Piazza? 1 month ago
- I enjoy quality, ad-free sports coverage on The Athletic, and you can too! Subscribe to The Athletic with this lin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @PreetBharara: What if Jeff Bezos bought Twitter with the change in his pocket and shut Trump's account? 1 month ago
- RT @Mets: An emotional Keith Hernandez talks about his dear friend, Rusty Staub. #RIPRusty https://t.co/JnnlSvmV4o 1 month ago