I am a Scorpio. Whenever someone asks me my sign, I am afraid to tell them. They always raise their eyebrows, or step back, or run away. Best case, they smile knowingly, which scares me. I don’t know anything about astrology, but I figure that if they are smiling instead of running, then, probably, I should be running. Normally, I am highly skeptical about things that I don’t understand. But I am always amazed at how insightful and accurate horoscopes and astrological profiles are. They are even more accurate than fortune cookies…with none of the calories.
Find the Old Posts
- facebook.com/10000034095341… 4 days ago
- A Scathing Ad From The Lincoln Project: Betrayed - News & Guts Media newsandguts.com/video/a-scathi… 1 week ago
- RT @maureendowd: Dedicated to any kid of a good cop... nytimes.com/2020/06/20/opi… 2 weeks ago
- @maureendowd I’m a Dad. This made me cry. 2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/zySZVTYyW3 3 weeks ago