I am a Scorpio. Whenever someone asks me my sign, I am afraid to tell them. They always raise their eyebrows, or step back, or run away. Best case, they smile knowingly, which scares me. I don’t know anything about astrology, but I figure that if they are smiling instead of running, then, probably, I should be running. Normally, I am highly skeptical about things that I don’t understand. But I am always amazed at how insightful and accurate horoscopes and astrological profiles are. They are even more accurate than fortune cookies…with none of the calories.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @McFaul: If Trump can’t negotiate a deal on milk with one of our closest allies, how is he going to get a deal on nuclear disarmament wi… 2 months ago
- RT @GuildHall: Ben and Bonnie Krupinski who passed away yesterday were two of the greatest silent contributors to our community. Every repa… 2 months ago
- Fast Eddie: The Next Generation 2 months ago
- @davidaxelrod Mike Piazza .... https://t.co/yzURvQQgv4 4 months ago
- @CillizzaCNN Mike Piazza? 4 months ago