I am a Scorpio. Whenever someone asks me my sign, I am afraid to tell them. They always raise their eyebrows, or step back, or run away. Best case, they smile knowingly, which scares me. I don’t know anything about astrology, but I figure that if they are smiling instead of running, then, probably, I should be running. Normally, I am highly skeptical about things that I don’t understand. But I am always amazed at how insightful and accurate horoscopes and astrological profiles are. They are even more accurate than fortune cookies…with none of the calories.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @neal_katyal: They did. You blocked the witnesses and documents. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RepPaulMitchell: John Dingell was a well-respected man & I consider Debbie a close colleague and friend. To use his name in such a dish… 1 month ago
- RT @matthewjdowd: Tulsi Gabbard just made about the worst decision you can make in this important moment in history. She voted Present. N… 1 month ago
- RT @RepDebDingell: Mr. President, let’s set politics aside. My husband earned all his accolades after a lifetime of service. I’m preparing… 1 month ago
- Dedicated Americans Protecting Democracy | The Lincoln Project lincolnproject.us 1 month ago