During this weekend’s memorials to the heroes of September 11, Vice President Joe Biden gave two of the most beautiful, sincere and inspiring speeches that I can remember. Having endured his own personal tragedy and devoted his life to public service, he was uniquely able to evoke both empathy and pride for the victims and their families. These speeches will surely stand as the highlight of his career. If you haven’t heard them, take a few minutes.
Find the Old Posts
- @BillKristol R’s should dump T quickly to choose a better candidate. If T is not candidate, Biden is no longer rele… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @nytdavidbrooks Split ticket: Warren to get rid of Trump, but Republican Congress to make sure she gets nothing done 1 day ago
- @nytdavidbrooks R’s should dump T quickly to choose a better candidate. If T is not candidate, Biden is no longer r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @JoyceWhiteVance @TheLastWord A lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client—-A. Lincoln 4 days ago
- RT @espn: On #SCtop10 Day, we remember this career getting ended in the driveway 😂 https://t.co/EhrjaifjHA 1 week ago