During this weekend’s memorials to the heroes of September 11, Vice President Joe Biden gave two of the most beautiful, sincere and inspiring speeches that I can remember. Having endured his own personal tragedy and devoted his life to public service, he was uniquely able to evoke both empathy and pride for the victims and their families. These speeches will surely stand as the highlight of his career. If you haven’t heard them, take a few minutes.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @neal_katyal: They did. You blocked the witnesses and documents. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RepPaulMitchell: John Dingell was a well-respected man & I consider Debbie a close colleague and friend. To use his name in such a dish… 1 month ago
- RT @matthewjdowd: Tulsi Gabbard just made about the worst decision you can make in this important moment in history. She voted Present. N… 1 month ago
- RT @RepDebDingell: Mr. President, let’s set politics aside. My husband earned all his accolades after a lifetime of service. I’m preparing… 1 month ago
- Dedicated Americans Protecting Democracy | The Lincoln Project lincolnproject.us 1 month ago