During this weekend’s memorials to the heroes of September 11, Vice President Joe Biden gave two of the most beautiful, sincere and inspiring speeches that I can remember. Having endured his own personal tragedy and devoted his life to public service, he was uniquely able to evoke both empathy and pride for the victims and their families. These speeches will surely stand as the highlight of his career. If you haven’t heard them, take a few minutes.
Find the Old Posts
- @GolfDigest Nineteenth Hole 2 weeks ago
- @GolfDigest No More Mulligans 2 weeks ago
- NYS Golf lovers!!! Oppose Taxation Change congressweb.com/cmaa/14 1 month ago
- RT @SportsCenter: He used an empty bottle as a speed bag 🤯 (via @amirkingkhan) https://t.co/NB0sbyUhHE 1 month ago
- Come join the Fast Eddie's Friends group in ESPN Tournament Challenge and see if your bracket beats the rest.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago