During this weekend’s memorials to the heroes of September 11, Vice President Joe Biden gave two of the most beautiful, sincere and inspiring speeches that I can remember. Having endured his own personal tragedy and devoted his life to public service, he was uniquely able to evoke both empathy and pride for the victims and their families. These speeches will surely stand as the highlight of his career. If you haven’t heard them, take a few minutes.
Find the Old Posts
- @davidaxelrod Mike Piazza .... https://t.co/yzURvQQgv4 1 month ago
- @CillizzaCNN Mike Piazza? 1 month ago
- I enjoy quality, ad-free sports coverage on The Athletic, and you can too! Subscribe to The Athletic with this lin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @PreetBharara: What if Jeff Bezos bought Twitter with the change in his pocket and shut Trump's account? 1 month ago
- RT @Mets: An emotional Keith Hernandez talks about his dear friend, Rusty Staub. #RIPRusty https://t.co/JnnlSvmV4o 1 month ago