I love my wisdom teeth. We go way back. They’ve been with me through a lot. But for some reason, they piss off my dentist. I think he just doesn’t like reaching so far back to check them out. Every time I see him, he tells me that he wants to take them out before they cause a problem. I tell him they are my favorite teeth and they haven’t caused a problem yet. In general, I don’t plan to remove any body parts as a precautionary measure.
Find the Old Posts
- BOYCOTT WALMART (and any other retailer that sells guns). You have the power to effect change. Do it. And pass it f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- nytimes.com/2019/08/05/bus… via @NYTimes 1 week ago
- RT @ProudResister: Trump supporter gets out of his truck and punches a protestor outside of the Trump Klan rally at the US Bank Arena in Oh… 2 weeks ago
- RT @keithboykin: 29-year-old Dallas Frazier has been charged with assault for punching a 61-year-old anti-Trump protester outside Trump’s C… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Noahsyndergaard: “Hey everyone, players only meeting in 5 min” https://t.co/88PTPXiyDA 2 weeks ago