I love my wisdom teeth. We go way back. They’ve been with me through a lot. But for some reason, they piss off my dentist. I think he just doesn’t like reaching so far back to check them out. Every time I see him, he tells me that he wants to take them out before they cause a problem. I tell him they are my favorite teeth and they haven’t caused a problem yet. In general, I don’t plan to remove any body parts as a precautionary measure.
Find the Old Posts
- @BillKristol R’s should dump T quickly to choose a better candidate. If T is not candidate, Biden is no longer rele… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @nytdavidbrooks Split ticket: Warren to get rid of Trump, but Republican Congress to make sure she gets nothing done 1 day ago
- @nytdavidbrooks R’s should dump T quickly to choose a better candidate. If T is not candidate, Biden is no longer r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @JoyceWhiteVance @TheLastWord A lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client—-A. Lincoln 4 days ago
- RT @espn: On #SCtop10 Day, we remember this career getting ended in the driveway 😂 https://t.co/EhrjaifjHA 1 week ago