I love my wisdom teeth. We go way back. They’ve been with me through a lot. But for some reason, they piss off my dentist. I think he just doesn’t like reaching so far back to check them out. Every time I see him, he tells me that he wants to take them out before they cause a problem. I tell him they are my favorite teeth and they haven’t caused a problem yet. In general, I don’t plan to remove any body parts as a precautionary measure.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @neal_katyal: They did. You blocked the witnesses and documents. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RepPaulMitchell: John Dingell was a well-respected man & I consider Debbie a close colleague and friend. To use his name in such a dish… 1 month ago
- RT @matthewjdowd: Tulsi Gabbard just made about the worst decision you can make in this important moment in history. She voted Present. N… 1 month ago
- RT @RepDebDingell: Mr. President, let’s set politics aside. My husband earned all his accolades after a lifetime of service. I’m preparing… 1 month ago
- Dedicated Americans Protecting Democracy | The Lincoln Project lincolnproject.us 1 month ago