We went pumpkin picking today. Pumpkin picking can be very stressful for someone (me) with an obsessive-compulsive personality. Particularly when doing it with someone (my daughter) who can’t make decisions. For me, anything worth doing is worth overdoing. My daughter can’t decide which pair of pajamas to wear without consulting all her friends. Imagine the two of us in a pumpkin patch looking for the perfect pumpkin. It reminded me of the old Lay’s potato chips ad (“I’ll betcha can’t eat just one”). There were hundreds of pumpkins and gourds to choose from. They were heavy, covered with mud and slugs and spread over acres. There was a Yankee playoff game looming at 3pm. She couldn’t decide. I wanted them all. We bought a lot of pumpkins.
Find the Old Posts
- @SteveSchmidtSES it was a lot closer than 400k...look at AZ, GA, WI...less than 50k...would have resulted in an EC tie 1 week ago
- @TheBeatWithAri total margin in WI, AZ & GA is under 48k, lesser margin than Trump in 2016...if those flip, it’s a tie & HR decides 1 week ago
- @SteveKornacki Why didn’t you bring a change of clothes? 2 weeks ago
- RT @neal_katyal: Imagine you are the most powerful man on the earth, you are way behind in the election, and your strategy is....to declare… 2 weeks ago
- RT @blaireerskine: Woman stranded at MAGA rally in Omaha says Trump wanted to teach them a lesson https://t.co/SvqYw5MnOZ 3 weeks ago