We went pumpkin picking today. Pumpkin picking can be very stressful for someone (me) with an obsessive-compulsive personality. Particularly when doing it with someone (my daughter) who can’t make decisions. For me, anything worth doing is worth overdoing. My daughter can’t decide which pair of pajamas to wear without consulting all her friends. Imagine the two of us in a pumpkin patch looking for the perfect pumpkin. It reminded me of the old Lay’s potato chips ad (“I’ll betcha can’t eat just one”). There were hundreds of pumpkins and gourds to choose from. They were heavy, covered with mud and slugs and spread over acres. There was a Yankee playoff game looming at 3pm. She couldn’t decide. I wanted them all. We bought a lot of pumpkins.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @McFaul: If Trump can’t negotiate a deal on milk with one of our closest allies, how is he going to get a deal on nuclear disarmament wi… 2 months ago
- RT @GuildHall: Ben and Bonnie Krupinski who passed away yesterday were two of the greatest silent contributors to our community. Every repa… 2 months ago
- Fast Eddie: The Next Generation 2 months ago
- @davidaxelrod Mike Piazza .... https://t.co/yzURvQQgv4 4 months ago
- @CillizzaCNN Mike Piazza? 4 months ago