We went pumpkin picking today. Pumpkin picking can be very stressful for someone (me) with an obsessive-compulsive personality. Particularly when doing it with someone (my daughter) who can’t make decisions. For me, anything worth doing is worth overdoing. My daughter can’t decide which pair of pajamas to wear without consulting all her friends. Imagine the two of us in a pumpkin patch looking for the perfect pumpkin. It reminded me of the old Lay’s potato chips ad (“I’ll betcha can’t eat just one”). There were hundreds of pumpkins and gourds to choose from. They were heavy, covered with mud and slugs and spread over acres. There was a Yankee playoff game looming at 3pm. She couldn’t decide. I wanted them all. We bought a lot of pumpkins.
Find the Old Posts
- BOYCOTT WALMART (and any other retailer that sells guns). You have the power to effect change. Do it. And pass it f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- nytimes.com/2019/08/05/bus… via @NYTimes 1 week ago
- RT @ProudResister: Trump supporter gets out of his truck and punches a protestor outside of the Trump Klan rally at the US Bank Arena in Oh… 2 weeks ago
- RT @keithboykin: 29-year-old Dallas Frazier has been charged with assault for punching a 61-year-old anti-Trump protester outside Trump’s C… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Noahsyndergaard: “Hey everyone, players only meeting in 5 min” https://t.co/88PTPXiyDA 2 weeks ago