We went pumpkin picking today. Pumpkin picking can be very stressful for someone (me) with an obsessive-compulsive personality. Particularly when doing it with someone (my daughter) who can’t make decisions. For me, anything worth doing is worth overdoing. My daughter can’t decide which pair of pajamas to wear without consulting all her friends. Imagine the two of us in a pumpkin patch looking for the perfect pumpkin. It reminded me of the old Lay’s potato chips ad (“I’ll betcha can’t eat just one”). There were hundreds of pumpkins and gourds to choose from. They were heavy, covered with mud and slugs and spread over acres. There was a Yankee playoff game looming at 3pm. She couldn’t decide. I wanted them all. We bought a lot of pumpkins.
Find the Old Posts
- @BillKristol R’s should dump T quickly to choose a better candidate. If T is not candidate, Biden is no longer rele… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @nytdavidbrooks Split ticket: Warren to get rid of Trump, but Republican Congress to make sure she gets nothing done 1 day ago
- @nytdavidbrooks R’s should dump T quickly to choose a better candidate. If T is not candidate, Biden is no longer r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @JoyceWhiteVance @TheLastWord A lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client—-A. Lincoln 4 days ago
- RT @espn: On #SCtop10 Day, we remember this career getting ended in the driveway 😂 https://t.co/EhrjaifjHA 1 week ago