I loved the Royal Wedding. Princess Diana was a member of my health club and I once gave The Queen a guided tour of Merrill Lynch’s London office. So you can imagine how disappointed I was to not receive an invite. Especially since Becks and Posh were there. They must have thought I moved back to the USA. So I watched it on TV. Nevertheless, I loaded up on souvenir mugs, tea towels and embossed plates. Now the ultimate souvenir is available. Princess Beatrice is offering her hat for sale on eBay UK to benefit UNICEF and Children in Crisis. I am so excited. It will look great above the fireplace in my study. Postscript: The hat sold for £81,100 ($131,000)!
Find the Old Posts
- Let’s get #AmyMcGrath on #MSNBC ASAP #BrianWilliams #NicolleWallace #RachelMaddow #JoyReid #MorningJoe 1 week ago
- @JenGRodgers Done 1 week ago
- @SenTedCruz @realDonaldTrump Asshole 1 week ago
- RT @AmyMcGrathKY: (3/3) I'll save the political rhetoric for another day. But I want Kentuckians to know: if the "McConnell Rule" was good… 1 week ago
- RT @joelockhart: Let’s make sure @AmyMcGrathKY raises $10 million in the next 24 hours. 1 week ago