I loved the Royal Wedding. Princess Diana was a member of my health club and I once gave The Queen a guided tour of Merrill Lynch’s London office. So you can imagine how disappointed I was to not receive an invite. Especially since Becks and Posh were there. They must have thought I moved back to the USA. So I watched it on TV. Nevertheless, I loaded up on souvenir mugs, tea towels and embossed plates. Now the ultimate souvenir is available. Princess Beatrice is offering her hat for sale on eBay UK to benefit UNICEF and Children in Crisis. I am so excited. It will look great above the fireplace in my study. Postscript: The hat sold for £81,100 ($131,000)!
Find the Old Posts
- Support for the Murillo Cruz Family gofundme.com/f/support-for-… 1 day ago
- @LeadingNFL YA Tittle 3 weeks ago
- @TickPick Mickey and Roger 1 month ago
- Vanderbilt's Sarah Fuller becomes first woman to score in Power 5 football nbcnews.com/news/sports/va… 1 month ago
- Excellent reviews for @janlittlenotebk...Jan Zlotnick’s very special new book janslittlenotebook.com/reviews 1 month ago