I loved the Royal Wedding. Princess Diana was a member of my health club and I once gave The Queen a guided tour of Merrill Lynch’s London office. So you can imagine how disappointed I was to not receive an invite. Especially since Becks and Posh were there. They must have thought I moved back to the USA. So I watched it on TV. Nevertheless, I loaded up on souvenir mugs, tea towels and embossed plates. Now the ultimate souvenir is available. Princess Beatrice is offering her hat for sale on eBay UK to benefit UNICEF and Children in Crisis. I am so excited. It will look great above the fireplace in my study. Postscript: The hat sold for £81,100 ($131,000)!
Find the Old Posts
- I made The @sandyhook Promise to protect children from gun violence. Make yours at SandyHookPromise.org #ProtectOurKids 3 weeks ago
- RT @revrrlewis: Andrew Napolitano: "As frustrating as it may be to have these hearings going on behind closed doors ... they are consistent… 3 weeks ago
- RT @chrislhayes: I think my favorite part is when the Pennsylvanians in attendance rise to their feet to give a standing ovation to the Col… 3 weeks ago
- @JoeNBC Get a better 2020 candidate...Haley or Kasich. Romney got more votes than Obama. 3 weeks ago
- @BillKristol Abandon Trump quickly. Get a better 2020 candidate. Haley, first female President. 3 weeks ago