I loved the Royal Wedding. Princess Diana was a member of my health club and I once gave The Queen a guided tour of Merrill Lynch’s London office. So you can imagine how disappointed I was to not receive an invite. Especially since Becks and Posh were there. They must have thought I moved back to the USA. So I watched it on TV. Nevertheless, I loaded up on souvenir mugs, tea towels and embossed plates. Now the ultimate souvenir is available. Princess Beatrice is offering her hat for sale on eBay UK to benefit UNICEF and Children in Crisis. I am so excited. It will look great above the fireplace in my study. Postscript: The hat sold for £81,100 ($131,000)!
Find the Old Posts
- BOYCOTT WALMART (and any other retailer that sells guns). You have the power to effect change. Do it. And pass it f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- nytimes.com/2019/08/05/bus… via @NYTimes 1 month ago
- RT @ProudResister: Trump supporter gets out of his truck and punches a protestor outside of the Trump Klan rally at the US Bank Arena in Oh… 1 month ago
- RT @keithboykin: 29-year-old Dallas Frazier has been charged with assault for punching a 61-year-old anti-Trump protester outside Trump’s C… 1 month ago
- RT @Noahsyndergaard: “Hey everyone, players only meeting in 5 min” https://t.co/88PTPXiyDA 1 month ago