I loved the Royal Wedding. Princess Diana was a member of my health club and I once gave The Queen a guided tour of Merrill Lynch’s London office. So you can imagine how disappointed I was to not receive an invite. Especially since Becks and Posh were there. They must have thought I moved back to the USA. So I watched it on TV. Nevertheless, I loaded up on souvenir mugs, tea towels and embossed plates. Now the ultimate souvenir is available. Princess Beatrice is offering her hat for sale on eBay UK to benefit UNICEF and Children in Crisis. I am so excited. It will look great above the fireplace in my study. Postscript: The hat sold for £81,100 ($131,000)!
Find the Old Posts
- @GolfDigest Nineteenth Hole 2 months ago
- @GolfDigest No More Mulligans 2 months ago
- NYS Golf lovers!!! Oppose Taxation Change congressweb.com/cmaa/14 3 months ago
- RT @SportsCenter: He used an empty bottle as a speed bag 🤯 (via @amirkingkhan) https://t.co/NB0sbyUhHE 4 months ago
- Come join the Fast Eddie's Friends group in ESPN Tournament Challenge and see if your bracket beats the rest.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago