Our favorite Italian restaurants in London:
- River Cafe, Rainville Road W6, Simply the best, perfect for a spring/summer Sunday lunch outdoors or a special night out, creative, diverse and always-changing menu with the freshest ingredients;
- Assaggi, 39 Chepstow Place (upstairs) W2, The maitre’d’s description of the menu is a show worth witnessing, fun and casual ambiance, highest quality ingredients with interesting menu variety;
- La Famiglia, 7 Langton Street SW10, Our old standby for family night, perfect for a pre-Chelsea game lunch, nice garden, great dessert cart, occasional celebrity sightings;
- Zafferano, 15 Lowndes Street SW 1, Another old favorite for special occasions, never disappoints; and
- Semplice, 9-10 Blenheim Street W1, Quiet ambiance where you can hear each other speak, interesting menu with frequent changes, good location for tourists and shopping.