I hate the telephone. I never answer it. It is never for me. It is always interrupting something that I am doing, even if I am doing nothing. If I do answer it, I have to chat with people for 5 minutes before they say why they are calling. Or worse, they might be calling for me. If I wanted to talk to them, I would have called them. And interrupted whatever they were doing. If you want to talk to me, send me a text. I’ll get back to you.
Find the Old Posts
- @SenWarren https://t.co/xKmeIgXp67 2 weeks ago
- @MSNBC @JoeNBC https://t.co/OKwt4wo01K 2 weeks ago
- @JoeNBC https://t.co/N89K5Pxcs4 2 weeks ago
- @JoeNBC https://t.co/LDlMziE7z4 2 weeks ago
- @JoeNBC @morningmika @WSJ https://t.co/qxYTzB8PoR 2 weeks ago