I hate the telephone. I never answer it. It is never for me. It is always interrupting something that I am doing, even if I am doing nothing. If I do answer it, I have to chat with people for 5 minutes before they say why they are calling. Or worse, they might be calling for me. If I wanted to talk to them, I would have called them. And interrupted whatever they were doing. If you want to talk to me, send me a text. I’ll get back to you.
Find the Old Posts
- Support for the Murillo Cruz Family gofundme.com/f/support-for-… 1 day ago
- @LeadingNFL YA Tittle 3 weeks ago
- @TickPick Mickey and Roger 1 month ago
- Vanderbilt's Sarah Fuller becomes first woman to score in Power 5 football nbcnews.com/news/sports/va… 1 month ago
- Excellent reviews for @janlittlenotebk...Jan Zlotnick’s very special new book janslittlenotebook.com/reviews 1 month ago