I hate the telephone. I never answer it. It is never for me. It is always interrupting something that I am doing, even if I am doing nothing. If I do answer it, I have to chat with people for 5 minutes before they say why they are calling. Or worse, they might be calling for me. If I wanted to talk to them, I would have called them. And interrupted whatever they were doing. If you want to talk to me, send me a text. I’ll get back to you.
Find the Old Posts
- @GolfDigest Nineteenth Hole 1 month ago
- @GolfDigest No More Mulligans 1 month ago
- NYS Golf lovers!!! Oppose Taxation Change congressweb.com/cmaa/14 2 months ago
- RT @SportsCenter: He used an empty bottle as a speed bag 🤯 (via @amirkingkhan) https://t.co/NB0sbyUhHE 3 months ago
- Come join the Fast Eddie's Friends group in ESPN Tournament Challenge and see if your bracket beats the rest.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago