I hate the telephone. I never answer it. It is never for me. It is always interrupting something that I am doing, even if I am doing nothing. If I do answer it, I have to chat with people for 5 minutes before they say why they are calling. Or worse, they might be calling for me. If I wanted to talk to them, I would have called them. And interrupted whatever they were doing. If you want to talk to me, send me a text. I’ll get back to you.
Find the Old Posts
- @Giants Tucker Fredrickson 3 days ago
- facebook.com/10000034095341… 1 week ago
- A Scathing Ad From The Lincoln Project: Betrayed - News & Guts Media newsandguts.com/video/a-scathi… 1 week ago
- RT @maureendowd: Dedicated to any kid of a good cop... nytimes.com/2020/06/20/opi… 3 weeks ago
- @maureendowd I’m a Dad. This made me cry. 3 weeks ago