I hate the telephone. I never answer it. It is never for me. It is always interrupting something that I am doing, even if I am doing nothing. If I do answer it, I have to chat with people for 5 minutes before they say why they are calling. Or worse, they might be calling for me. If I wanted to talk to them, I would have called them. And interrupted whatever they were doing. If you want to talk to me, send me a text. I’ll get back to you.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @McFaul: If Trump can’t negotiate a deal on milk with one of our closest allies, how is he going to get a deal on nuclear disarmament wi… 2 months ago
- RT @GuildHall: Ben and Bonnie Krupinski who passed away yesterday were two of the greatest silent contributors to our community. Every repa… 2 months ago
- Fast Eddie: The Next Generation 2 months ago
- @davidaxelrod Mike Piazza .... https://t.co/yzURvQQgv4 4 months ago
- @CillizzaCNN Mike Piazza? 4 months ago