Happy Birthday Lucy! Lucille Ball would have been 100 years old this weekend. My first memories of television are from watching Lucy, Ricky, Fred and Ethel on I Love Lucy, and I’ve enjoyed watching the reruns ever since. Every generation can still enjoy this great sitcom even today. Were you a Lucy fan too?
Find the Old Posts
- RT @McFaul: If Trump can’t negotiate a deal on milk with one of our closest allies, how is he going to get a deal on nuclear disarmament wi… 2 months ago
- RT @GuildHall: Ben and Bonnie Krupinski who passed away yesterday were two of the greatest silent contributors to our community. Every repa… 2 months ago
- Fast Eddie: The Next Generation 2 months ago
- @davidaxelrod Mike Piazza .... https://t.co/yzURvQQgv4 4 months ago
- @CillizzaCNN Mike Piazza? 4 months ago