Happy Birthday Lucy! Lucille Ball would have been 100 years old this weekend. My first memories of television are from watching Lucy, Ricky, Fred and Ethel on I Love Lucy, and I’ve enjoyed watching the reruns ever since. Every generation can still enjoy this great sitcom even today. Were you a Lucy fan too?
Find the Old Posts
- RT @ianbremmer: Give this dog an Olympic medal. https://t.co/tm0wX75pzB 1 week ago
- RT @SInow: Tony Romo, right on the money as per usual go.si.com/x63lH6Z 1 week ago
- RT @louisa_compton: Regardless of whether or not you agree with what he says - so refreshing to hear a football manager speaking so eloquen… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BeII_LetsTaIk: For every 100,000 retweets this gets Bell will donate $5000 towards mental health initiatives. Lets see how much we can… 2 weeks ago
- RT @espn: This @TCUBasketball player thought he was in trouble with the police. Instead, he wound up with a scholarship 🎉 https://t.co/Qf… 1 month ago