They used to call me Turtle. I probably shouldn’t be telling you. It’s been buried for a long time. It was long before Fast Eddie. But one of my old friends from summer camp reminded me recently and it made me smile, so I felt compelled to fess up and share it with all of you. It was a summer camp nickname that referred to a few distinctive traits from that era. First of all (there will be a second of all), I wore a crew cut (which looked quite similar to my current haircut). Second of all (there, see), I had a hook nose (and still do). Finally, and most significantly, I could lie on my back and wrap both feet behind my head, creating the look of a turtle shell. This, needless to say, I can no longer do. There you have it. Have fun. I am ready for the abuse.
Find the Old Posts
- HUNTERGIRL robbed on American Idol tonight #huntergirl #americanidol huntergirlsmusic.com 3 hours ago
- @CameronMaybin Did you win the Masters? 6 days ago
- RT @tobymorton: You failed to secure a primo domain name and boy howdy do I have a doozy of a website comin for ya tonight, @EliseStefanik… 6 days ago
- RT @tobymorton: Hey @EliseStefanik - You failed to secure EliseStefanik2022.com so I got it and created your new website. Enjoy! 6 days ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: Brilliant. 6 days ago