They used to call me Turtle. I probably shouldn’t be telling you. It’s been buried for a long time. It was long before Fast Eddie. But one of my old friends from summer camp reminded me recently and it made me smile, so I felt compelled to fess up and share it with all of you. It was a summer camp nickname that referred to a few distinctive traits from that era. First of all (there will be a second of all), I wore a crew cut (which looked quite similar to my current haircut). Second of all (there, see), I had a hook nose (and still do). Finally, and most significantly, I could lie on my back and wrap both feet behind my head, creating the look of a turtle shell. This, needless to say, I can no longer do. There you have it. Have fun. I am ready for the abuse.
Find the Old Posts
- Support for the Murillo Cruz Family gofundme.com/f/support-for-… 1 month ago
- @LeadingNFL YA Tittle 2 months ago
- @TickPick Mickey and Roger 2 months ago
- Vanderbilt's Sarah Fuller becomes first woman to score in Power 5 football nbcnews.com/news/sports/va… 2 months ago
- Excellent reviews for @janlittlenotebk...Jan Zlotnick’s very special new book janslittlenotebook.com/reviews 3 months ago