They used to call me Turtle. I probably shouldn’t be telling you. It’s been buried for a long time. It was long before Fast Eddie. But one of my old friends from summer camp reminded me recently and it made me smile, so I felt compelled to fess up and share it with all of you. It was a summer camp nickname that referred to a few distinctive traits from that era. First of all (there will be a second of all), I wore a crew cut (which looked quite similar to my current haircut). Second of all (there, see), I had a hook nose (and still do). Finally, and most significantly, I could lie on my back and wrap both feet behind my head, creating the look of a turtle shell. This, needless to say, I can no longer do. There you have it. Have fun. I am ready for the abuse.
Find the Old Posts
- @Giants Tucker Fredrickson 1 day ago
- facebook.com/10000034095341… 6 days ago
- A Scathing Ad From The Lincoln Project: Betrayed - News & Guts Media newsandguts.com/video/a-scathi… 1 week ago
- RT @maureendowd: Dedicated to any kid of a good cop... nytimes.com/2020/06/20/opi… 3 weeks ago
- @maureendowd I’m a Dad. This made me cry. 3 weeks ago