They used to call me Turtle. I probably shouldn’t be telling you. It’s been buried for a long time. It was long before Fast Eddie. But one of my old friends from summer camp reminded me recently and it made me smile, so I felt compelled to fess up and share it with all of you. It was a summer camp nickname that referred to a few distinctive traits from that era. First of all (there will be a second of all), I wore a crew cut (which looked quite similar to my current haircut). Second of all (there, see), I had a hook nose (and still do). Finally, and most significantly, I could lie on my back and wrap both feet behind my head, creating the look of a turtle shell. This, needless to say, I can no longer do. There you have it. Have fun. I am ready for the abuse.
Find the Old Posts
- @GolfDigest Nineteenth Hole 2 weeks ago
- @GolfDigest No More Mulligans 2 weeks ago
- NYS Golf lovers!!! Oppose Taxation Change congressweb.com/cmaa/14 1 month ago
- RT @SportsCenter: He used an empty bottle as a speed bag 🤯 (via @amirkingkhan) https://t.co/NB0sbyUhHE 1 month ago
- Come join the Fast Eddie's Friends group in ESPN Tournament Challenge and see if your bracket beats the rest.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago