They used to call me Turtle. I probably shouldn’t be telling you. It’s been buried for a long time. It was long before Fast Eddie. But one of my old friends from summer camp reminded me recently and it made me smile, so I felt compelled to fess up and share it with all of you. It was a summer camp nickname that referred to a few distinctive traits from that era. First of all (there will be a second of all), I wore a crew cut (which looked quite similar to my current haircut). Second of all (there, see), I had a hook nose (and still do). Finally, and most significantly, I could lie on my back and wrap both feet behind my head, creating the look of a turtle shell. This, needless to say, I can no longer do. There you have it. Have fun. I am ready for the abuse.
Find the Old Posts
- BOYCOTT WALMART (and any other retailer that sells guns). You have the power to effect change. Do it. And pass it f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- nytimes.com/2019/08/05/bus… via @NYTimes 1 month ago
- RT @ProudResister: Trump supporter gets out of his truck and punches a protestor outside of the Trump Klan rally at the US Bank Arena in Oh… 1 month ago
- RT @keithboykin: 29-year-old Dallas Frazier has been charged with assault for punching a 61-year-old anti-Trump protester outside Trump’s C… 1 month ago
- RT @Noahsyndergaard: “Hey everyone, players only meeting in 5 min” https://t.co/88PTPXiyDA 1 month ago