They used to call me Turtle. I probably shouldn’t be telling you. It’s been buried for a long time. It was long before Fast Eddie. But one of my old friends from summer camp reminded me recently and it made me smile, so I felt compelled to fess up and share it with all of you. It was a summer camp nickname that referred to a few distinctive traits from that era. First of all (there will be a second of all), I wore a crew cut (which looked quite similar to my current haircut). Second of all (there, see), I had a hook nose (and still do). Finally, and most significantly, I could lie on my back and wrap both feet behind my head, creating the look of a turtle shell. This, needless to say, I can no longer do. There you have it. Have fun. I am ready for the abuse.
Find the Old Posts
- Let’s get #AmyMcGrath on #MSNBC ASAP #BrianWilliams #NicolleWallace #RachelMaddow #JoyReid #MorningJoe 13 hours ago
- @JenGRodgers Done 13 hours ago
- @SenTedCruz @realDonaldTrump Asshole 13 hours ago
- RT @AmyMcGrathKY: (3/3) I'll save the political rhetoric for another day. But I want Kentuckians to know: if the "McConnell Rule" was good… 13 hours ago
- RT @joelockhart: Let’s make sure @AmyMcGrathKY raises $10 million in the next 24 hours. 13 hours ago