They used to call me Turtle. I probably shouldn’t be telling you. It’s been buried for a long time. It was long before Fast Eddie. But one of my old friends from summer camp reminded me recently and it made me smile, so I felt compelled to fess up and share it with all of you. It was a summer camp nickname that referred to a few distinctive traits from that era. First of all (there will be a second of all), I wore a crew cut (which looked quite similar to my current haircut). Second of all (there, see), I had a hook nose (and still do). Finally, and most significantly, I could lie on my back and wrap both feet behind my head, creating the look of a turtle shell. This, needless to say, I can no longer do. There you have it. Have fun. I am ready for the abuse.
Find the Old Posts
- I made The @sandyhook Promise to protect children from gun violence. Make yours at SandyHookPromise.org #ProtectOurKids 3 weeks ago
- RT @revrrlewis: Andrew Napolitano: "As frustrating as it may be to have these hearings going on behind closed doors ... they are consistent… 3 weeks ago
- RT @chrislhayes: I think my favorite part is when the Pennsylvanians in attendance rise to their feet to give a standing ovation to the Col… 3 weeks ago
- @JoeNBC Get a better 2020 candidate...Haley or Kasich. Romney got more votes than Obama. 3 weeks ago
- @BillKristol Abandon Trump quickly. Get a better 2020 candidate. Haley, first female President. 3 weeks ago