The National Theatre’s smash comedy hit, One Man, Two Guvnors, transfers to the Adelphi Theatre in the West End beginning November 8 and is currently being shown on film throughout the United States by National Theatre Live. Don’t miss it. It is a hilarious combination of slapstick, satire, one-liners, and skiffle, led by James Corden’s (Gavin & Stacey, The History Boys) classic physical performance as the ravenous minder of two gangland bosses who he must keep apart to preserve his gig. Based on the 18th century Italian farce, The Servant of Two Masters, but set in early 1960’s Brighton, the NT’s production of Guvnors combines the English flair for slapstick and satire, striking the perfect balance between visual and verbal humor. If Fast Eddie can’t keep you smiling, James Corden certainly will. Let me know how you like it.
Join 68 other followers
Find the Old Posts
- @ejeancarroll Get a new phone 17 hours ago
- @TheBeatWithAri @SRuhle @Lawrence @JoeNBC @Morning_Joe @maddow @NicolleDWallace @BulwarkOnline @SykesCharlie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CalltoActivism: BREAKING: We just filed an official complaint against Judge Cannon with the 11th Circuit Judicial Council for egregious… 1 day ago
- @joncoopertweets Anyone!! 1 day ago
- @Jomboy_ Steak Sandwich, Vanilla Shake, Peanuts 1 day ago