The National Theatre’s smash comedy hit, One Man, Two Guvnors, transfers to the Adelphi Theatre in the West End beginning November 8 and is currently being shown on film throughout the United States by National Theatre Live. Don’t miss it. It is a hilarious combination of slapstick, satire, one-liners, and skiffle, led by James Corden’s (Gavin & Stacey, The History Boys) classic physical performance as the ravenous minder of two gangland bosses who he must keep apart to preserve his gig. Based on the 18th century Italian farce, The Servant of Two Masters, but set in early 1960’s Brighton, the NT’s production of Guvnors combines the English flair for slapstick and satire, striking the perfect balance between visual and verbal humor. If Fast Eddie can’t keep you smiling, James Corden certainly will. Let me know how you like it.
Find the Old Posts
- @SteveSchmidtSES it was a lot closer than 400k...look at AZ, GA, WI...less than 50k...would have resulted in an EC tie 2 weeks ago
- @TheBeatWithAri total margin in WI, AZ & GA is under 48k, lesser margin than Trump in 2016...if those flip, it’s a tie & HR decides 2 weeks ago
- @SteveKornacki Why didn’t you bring a change of clothes? 3 weeks ago
- RT @neal_katyal: Imagine you are the most powerful man on the earth, you are way behind in the election, and your strategy is....to declare… 3 weeks ago
- RT @blaireerskine: Woman stranded at MAGA rally in Omaha says Trump wanted to teach them a lesson https://t.co/SvqYw5MnOZ 4 weeks ago