Remember Fat Eddie? He came after Fast Eddie and before Fit Eddie. He was a lot of fun. He liked Burgers (see Burgers) and Ice Cream (see Ice Cream). And beer, wine, scotch, cognac, french fries, spaghetti & meatballs, veal parmagiana subs, pizza, lasagna, sausage & peppers, Raisinets, Baby Ruths, potato chips, chocolate donuts, and cheesecake. He hated exercise. He was last seen around the turn of the Millenium. If you spot him again, please take away his french fries.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @neal_katyal: They did. You blocked the witnesses and documents. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RepPaulMitchell: John Dingell was a well-respected man & I consider Debbie a close colleague and friend. To use his name in such a dish… 4 weeks ago
- RT @matthewjdowd: Tulsi Gabbard just made about the worst decision you can make in this important moment in history. She voted Present. N… 4 weeks ago
- RT @RepDebDingell: Mr. President, let’s set politics aside. My husband earned all his accolades after a lifetime of service. I’m preparing… 4 weeks ago
- Dedicated Americans Protecting Democracy | The Lincoln Project lincolnproject.us 1 month ago