If I haven’t already persuaded you to visit The Hamptons this fall (see Art in the Hamptons and Summer’s Best Kept Secret), then hopefully the upcoming Hamptons International Film Festival, scheduled for October 13-17, will be enough to convince you. Tickets go on sale today. If you come out, here are some of my favorite restaurant ideas: Hamptons Restaurants and Casual Hamptons Restaurants.
Find the Old Posts
- RT @neal_katyal: They did. You blocked the witnesses and documents. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RepPaulMitchell: John Dingell was a well-respected man & I consider Debbie a close colleague and friend. To use his name in such a dish… 1 month ago
- RT @matthewjdowd: Tulsi Gabbard just made about the worst decision you can make in this important moment in history. She voted Present. N… 1 month ago
- RT @RepDebDingell: Mr. President, let’s set politics aside. My husband earned all his accolades after a lifetime of service. I’m preparing… 1 month ago
- Dedicated Americans Protecting Democracy | The Lincoln Project lincolnproject.us 1 month ago